With more and more people on Maryland roads each year, the risk of being involved in an auto accident is very high.
Stiffer driving laws, ramped up law enforcement efforts, and public awareness campaigns, seem to be making Maryland roads and highways safer. However, the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration reports that from 2003 to 2007, there was an average of 103,734 car crashes in the state. The total number of injuries that occurred during this five year period was 36,681. Car insurance in Maryland is required by law, and something every driver needs to stay protected on the roads.
In MD, the state minimums may not be enough to fully protect you from lawsuits. If you are found negligent in an accident and the damages exceed your insurance limits, you can be sued in court for those amounts not covered by your insurance. Maryland Auto Insurance from CNR First Insurance Services can help protect you and your vehicle while saving you money on premiums!
At CNR First Insurance Services, we provide the following options for your car insurance in Maryland:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
If all these options have you somewhat overwhelmed, don’t fret! Our friendly and knowledgeable insurance agents will happily walk you through the process of getting car insurance in Maryland.
Feel free to call us with any and all of your questions regarding auto insurance. Our expert agents look forward to helping you find the most affordable Maryland car insurance quotes!